You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Jakob Lykke Andersen
|3 weeks ago|
|directives||6 months ago|
|finder||7 months ago|
|parser||6 months ago|
|renderer||3 weeks ago|
|README.rst||7 years ago|
|__init__.py||2 months ago|
|apidoc.py||11 months ago|
|exception.py||11 months ago|
|file_state_cache.py||11 months ago|
|filetypes.py||6 months ago|
|path_handler.py||7 months ago|
|process.py||6 months ago|
|project.py||7 months ago|
- directive - Contains some rst directive definitions. These were split out of directives.py when it started to become too large.
- parser - Contains code for parsing the doxygen xml into a tree of Python objects. The vast majority of the code is autogenerated but there are now small but significant tweaks which means we don't regenerate it.
- finder - Provides classes for finding nodes within the set of xml files generated by doxygen. Finders are generally used in the run methods of the directives to find the xml node which is then passed to the renderer to create the output.
- renderer - Provides classes for rendering an xml node from the doxygen xml into docutils rst nodes which can be used by Sphinx. Breathe should ideally only produce rst nodes and not concern itself with the final output (html, latex, etc.)
- directives - Contains the definitions of some of the directives. The rest are in the files in the directive folder. It also contains all the set up code which registers with Sphinx and wires together all the various factories.
- process - Contains the code responsible for running the doxygen process when using the autodoxygen directives.
- project - Handles the concept of a Project which is the breathe term for a folder full of doxygen xml files.
- exception - Contains the base class for all custom exceptions.