Contributing code the right way
TLDR: it works like Github.
- Register on the development website;
- Fork the repository you're interested in;
- Do the needful;
- File a PR against master branch;
If you have any other questions, see this forum thread.
Please don't inline patches in forum posts, attach files instead (
extensions should work).
Believe it or not, people also spam using Weblate. Therefore, there's some minor jumping through hoops involved here:
- Register on Weblate / forums;
- Post in the Weblate discussion thread on the forum, ask to be added to a project you're interested in;
- You'll be given proper access rights and will be able to edit translations.
That's it. If the language you're interested is not available yet, ask and we'll add it;