PrivacyTests.org is an open-source testing program that measures browser privacy characteristics, and a website, https://privacytests.org, that renders the results for human consumption.
PrivacyTests.org uses the MIT license.
- aioquic: a submodule with a fork of the aioquic project for HTTP3-related tests
- assets: copy, css, icons, images, fonts for running tests and rendering pages
- live: express JS files for the test server
- results: raw results are saved in this directory
- scripts: scripts for running tests and rendering website and results pages
- static: static files for the test server
- website: the HTML pages where results are published