||2 weeks ago|
|builder||5 months ago|
|demo||2 years ago|
|docs||2 weeks ago|
|jam||3 months ago|
|.gitignore||4 years ago|
|AUTHORS||5 years ago|
|INSTALL||7 years ago|
|LICENSE||7 years ago|
|MANIFEST.in||3 years ago|
|README.rst||4 weeks ago|
|setup.py||3 years ago|
|Jam.py Application Builder (web framework)|
|From an idea of a web database application to a live website in no time, for free|
Click on the image to see the online demo
If you are not a professional programmer or an expert in databases, you can use Jam.py to store, share and analyze your data.
Please watch these videos to see how easy it is to create and setup Jam.py applications.
- Creating CRM web database applications from start to finish in 7 minutes with Jam.py framework
- Setting up interface of Jam.py application using Forms Dialogs
If you are a professional, you can use Jam.py to create various tools, dashboards, as well as large-scale business applications with complex internal logic. Please watch the Jam.py framework applications video to see some applications written in Jam.py.
More demos on PythonAnywhere:
- SAP Theme Demo
- Personal Account Ledger from MS Access template
- The ERP POC Demo with Italian and English translations
- Jam.py Assets/Parts Application (wip)
Jam.py alternative site:
- Simple, clear and efficient IDE. The development takes place in the Application builder, an application written completely in Jam.py.
- “All in the browser” framework. With Jam.py, all you need are two pages in the browser, one for the project, the other for the Application builder. Make changes in the Application builder, go to the project, refresh the page, and see the results.
- Supports SQLite, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Firebird, MSSQL and Oracle databases. The concept of the framework allows you to migrate from one database to another without changing the project.
- Authentication, authorization, session management, roles and permissions.
- Automatic creation and modification of database tables and SQL queries generation.
- Data-aware controls.
- Rich, informative reports. Band-oriented report generation based on LibreOffice templates.
- Allows to save audit trail/change history made by users
- Predifined css themes.
- Develop and test locally update remotely. Jam.py has Export and Import utilities that allow developer to store all metadata (database structures, project parameters and code) in a file that can be loaded by another application to apply all the changes.
All documentation is in the "docs" directory and online at http://jam-py.com/docs/.
Demo application: http://demo.jam-py.com/
Jam.py is licensed under the BSD License.
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.