You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
The project util-linux doesn't use the same license for all of the code.
There is code under:
* GPL-3.0-or-later - GNU General Public License version 3, or any later version
* GPL-2.0-or-later - GNU General Public License version 2, or any later version
* GPL-2.0 - GNU General Public License version 2
* LGPL-2.1-or-later - GNU Lesser General Public License 2.1 or any later version
* BSD-3-Clause - BSD 3-Clause "New" or "Revised" License
* BSD-4-Clause-UC - BSD 4-Clause University of California-Specific
* Public Domain
Please, check the source code for more details. A license is usually at the start
of each source file.
The ./COPYING file (GPL-2.0-or-later) is the default license for code without
an explicitly defined license.