This file contains invisible Unicode characters that are indistinguishable to humans but may be processed differently by a computer. If you think that this is intentional, you can safely ignore this warning. Use the Escape button to reveal them.
* Low level 3-way in-core file merge.
* Calling sequence:
* - Prepare a `struct ll_merge_options` to record options.
* If you have no special requests, skip this and pass `NULL`
* as the `opts` parameter to use the default options.
* - Allocate an mmbuffer_t variable for the result.
* - Allocate and fill variables with the file's original content
* and two modified versions (using `read_mmfile`, for example).
* - Call `ll_merge()`.
* - Read the merged content from `result_buf.ptr` and `result_buf.size`.