|Franco Masotti 261f0f60fd
R Rserve docker image for safe execution
The Makefile in this branch is not intendended to be run manually.
This directory builds a docker image based on Debian that safely executes
Rserve. The Rserve instance is made available as
protect the container, we:
- Run the container using
--net=noneto disable networking inside the container
Rserveas a non-priveleged user
- Disable most binaries using
chmod, except for those needed.
You need to install and enable Docker.
- Creates the docker image
- Removes the current image.
- Starts the Rserve container. This creates a Unix domain
/home/rserve/socketthat allows contacting the R server.
- Starts the Rserve container. This creates a Unix domain socket
- Stops and removes the current container.
Dockerfile.infor adding additional packages to R
Rserve.shfor setting limits for the Rserve processes
Rserve.conffor configuring the Rserve process. Documentation is available from the Rserve wiki
Copyright (c) 2016, Jan Wielemaker, Franco Masotti. 2-Clause BSD (aka FreeBSD).