A fully free, highly customizable and very efficient shell wrapper for git and SSH, which imitates Dropbox.
For all the technical and philosophical information read the GNUpot WIKI
GNUpot is looking for volunteers
Maintaining GNUpot is not as simple as it seems.
Since I'm running this project (mostly) alone, and I'm not very good with graphics, I'm looking for volunteers experts, in order by relevance, on:
- Graphics for creating logos and tray icons.
- pygtk, pyqt or something similar to create simple user interfaces and tray icons.
- "black belts" in git that can handle particular use cases and situations.
- Maintaining packages for non-Arch Linux based distros.
- Textual shells, i.e. bash, ksh, zsh, dash, etc... in particular POSIX compliant shells.
And finally someone really interested in this project who is able to promote it.
I also need lots of feedback and critics based on program testing. You can open issues directly here on GitHub and/or send an email. Please have a look at Contributing and contacts wiki page.
GNUpot is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.